TheRealMorganPoopTheRealMorganPoop

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

This game was great, but it is so hard. I couldn't get past Level 12.

horizon horizon

The controls are kind of clunky. Other than that, brilliant game.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

People are giving this negative ratings for absolutely BS reasons. "Too short," Why is Freddy in this game?," "I can't get all the medals.

Also, this was uploaded on my birthday.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Happy Birthday! Eh, the only thing that rustles my jimms is when they say it's too short but have only gotten one ending.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

To all the people saying, "What kind of sick person would enjoy this game?", it's rated M for a reason!

Rotate & Roll Rotate & Roll

Fantastic game. The levels are a bit challenging, but that doesn't matter because the replay value is in the level editor. You know a game is done well when you can make your own levels. Here's the code for my level:
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

Have fun.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

When you get all the achievements, here are some character ideas I came up with:

Awesome Guy:

BODYWEAR Pony 2
FACE Poker Face
BACKGROUND Rainbows

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

This needs about 1337/5 stars.

I'l take it

Vampire Physics Vampire Physics

I love this game. I remember this game having a different layout. It didn't have a Halloweenish-looking background, priests were hippies, the humans were called farmers, garlic was hamburgers, flying vampires were flying money, and the game was called Suit Up. I believe Suit Up didn't have a custom level creator. I still love this game a lot.. :)

ozdy responds:

We did a custom version for HoodaMath :)

Such Bunny Run Such Bunny Run

The idea was okay, the only real problem is the extreme rage-inducing levels.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Heh nice! I like the "Badass" ending a whole lot!

Me too